Revision as of 13:05, 19 May 2008 by Cpg
- Math 332: Introduction to Complex Analysis
- Math 532: Complex Analysis
- Math 631: Complex Analysis (1?)
- Math 632: Complex Analysis (2?)
- Math 642: Functions of Real and Complex Variables 2
- Math 644: Harmonic Analysis
- Three of the four 600-level courses don't have the 500-level course as a prerequisite.
- Math 642 doesn't even have Math 332 as a prerequisite.
- Several topics (Cauchy's Theorem, Cauchy's Integral Formula, The Residue Theorem, etc.) seem to be addressed in multiple courses: Math 332, 532, 631, and 642. If the learning outcomes related to these topics vary from course to course, we should try to describe the distinctions. If the learning outcomes don't vary substantially, we should try to describe the justification for the repetition.