Tuan N. Pham
Visiting Assistant Professor
Office: TMCB 316
- Postal address:
- Department of Mathematics
275 TMCB Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah 84602 USA
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Minnesota–Twin Cities, 2018
M.S. in Applied Mathematics, University of Orleans, France, 2012
B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Science, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2010
My research areas are in Partial Differential Equations, Stochastic Processes, Fluid Mechanics, and Numerical Analysis. The main theme of my research
is the regularity of the Navier-Stokes Equations. My recent publications address the symbiotic relations
between the Navier-Stokes equations and the associated branching processes. A brief desciption of
my research agenda is here.
- Radu Dascaliuc, Tuan Pham and Enrique Thomann: "On Le Jan-Sznitman's stochastic approach to the Navier-Stokes equations'' (submitted, available online at arXiv:1910.05500).
- Radu Dascaliuc, Tuan Pham, Enrique Thomann, and Edward Waymire: "Doubly Stochastic Yule Cascades (Part I): The explosion problem in the time-reversible case" (submitted, available online at arXiv:2103.06912).
- Radu Dascaliuc, Tuan Pham, Enrique Thomann, and Edward Waymire: "Doubly Stochastic Yule Cascades (Part II): The explosion problem in the non-reversible case" (submitted, available online at arXiv:2107.13182).
- Tuan Pham: "Global regularity criteria for the Navier-Stokes equations based on one approximate solution" (submitted, available online at arXiv:1910.05501).
- Tuan Pham and Vladimir Sverak: "Minimal blow-up data for potential Navier-Stokes singularities in the half space" (in preparation).
- Tuan Pham: "On the explosion problem of nonhomogeneous Yule cascades" (in preparation).
- Tuan Pham: "Conservation of frequencies and the global regularity of the Navier-Stokes equations" (in preparation).
- Tuan Pham: "Topics on the regularity theory of the Navier-Stokes equations" PhD thesis 2018.
- Seminar lecture notes are here.
- My old website at the Oregon State University is here.
- My old website at the University of Minnesota is here.
This page was last updated on Saturday, January 1, 2022.